Authors are requested to follow the guidelines before submitting the article. Please read all the instructions before proceeding. Visit Author Guidelines page to read in detail.
- Infact Publications follow strict rules against the plagiarism.
- Maintain an abstract of 300 words.
- Abstract should state its purpose, discretions involved and methodologies adopted in the research.
- First page of manuscript should have mailing address of author.
- References list should include only the accepted/published manuscripts or journals.
- Use the tables at minimum for more readability.
- Maintain double space throughout the columns including the heads and foots.
- Provide links for all of their references for an online presence.
- Chronological numbering should start from the Title page.
- Copied content without citing the sources or author authorizations is considered to be unethical and illegal.
- Include author's educational qualifications, contact information, professional and academic information.
- Research article should contain critical descriptions of the data produced adhering to the particular areas of study.
Are you interested in submitting your research paper?
Thank you for choosing us. We recommend you to go through our guidelines before submitting the paper.
Infact Publications is the state-of-the-art platform to showcase medical journals across scientific community and a one-stop solution for publishing the manuscripts of varied medical specialities.